Sisters, Mechs, and Level 3: A synopsis
My sister Lori and her boyfriend Stephen came over last week for a visit. They arrived on Friday and left on Wednesday. All in all we had a great time. Actually, its the most fun I've had in a long time, and I am very glad they came.
CHRIST we pigged out! I haven't eaten THAT much since... I don't know when. Pancakes for breakfast, Pork Chops and fatty deserts washed down with beers for dinner. WOOT! I don't think I gained much at all since we walked like from here to eternity and basically ate two meals a day, but Monday well tell (weigh in day).
I did two days of work last week (since I took time off for my sister's visit) and we had a ton of work to do. The big one was a big redo of level three, where Frank (the level artist) and I were given one day to make the thing look cool and play cool. We did. Wow. Was a lot of work.
I didn't go in today but I'll go in tomorrow to check my bugs.
Sorry for the infrequent posts, I be busy.
What am I playing right now? Burnout 3 is awesome, and I recently picked up and am thoroughly enjoying Def Jam 2. I made an avater in Def Jam that looks alot like me and the game is super fun. Good stuff. I also got Second Sight but havent played much of it. It looks good too!
CHRIST we pigged out! I haven't eaten THAT much since... I don't know when. Pancakes for breakfast, Pork Chops and fatty deserts washed down with beers for dinner. WOOT! I don't think I gained much at all since we walked like from here to eternity and basically ate two meals a day, but Monday well tell (weigh in day).
I did two days of work last week (since I took time off for my sister's visit) and we had a ton of work to do. The big one was a big redo of level three, where Frank (the level artist) and I were given one day to make the thing look cool and play cool. We did. Wow. Was a lot of work.
I didn't go in today but I'll go in tomorrow to check my bugs.
Sorry for the infrequent posts, I be busy.
What am I playing right now? Burnout 3 is awesome, and I recently picked up and am thoroughly enjoying Def Jam 2. I made an avater in Def Jam that looks alot like me and the game is super fun. Good stuff. I also got Second Sight but havent played much of it. It looks good too!

1 Comments:
Make sure to post your thoughts on Second Sight. I played it at E3 and enjoyed what I could play. The PC monitors was the first time I'd seen that implemented, but Doom3 now has the same or similar interface (and maybe a little better implementation). I had a bitch of a time switching between the different cameras -- if they get the camera crap worked out, that could be a great game. Then again, that's true of SO many games. I also worry that it's being launched at this time of year, which I've heard brilliantly described as "showing the pilot for a brilliant and wonderful new TV series during the Super Bowl."
Post a Comment
<< Home