From happy to snappy in 0.25 seconds
So I was supposed to get my PC today. I got the tracking number from the store I purchased the PC from on Wednesday the 17th, but it said “billing received” and no more until this evening.
It was SUPPOSED to arrive today but after talking to both the store and UPS several times, the tracking info on the site finally got updated indicating that the package hadn’t been processed / picked up until TODAY @ 4:00pm Pacific time. Which means due to international I probably won’t get the package until MONDAY. My paranoid mind is churning up a theory that the package sat on some shelf (either at the store or in the UPS office) until I rose enough of a stink to get the fucking ball rolling. But maybe it was just an honest mistake.
GRRR…..
Oh well, I guess I have something to look forward to still.
It was SUPPOSED to arrive today but after talking to both the store and UPS several times, the tracking info on the site finally got updated indicating that the package hadn’t been processed / picked up until TODAY @ 4:00pm Pacific time. Which means due to international I probably won’t get the package until MONDAY. My paranoid mind is churning up a theory that the package sat on some shelf (either at the store or in the UPS office) until I rose enough of a stink to get the fucking ball rolling. But maybe it was just an honest mistake.
GRRR…..
Oh well, I guess I have something to look forward to still.

2 Comments:
Ok NOW the tracking says "Rescheduled Delivery: 20 Aug 2004" and also says it arrived in Chicago @ 6:04 this morning. Looks like I will get it today after all! :) (KNOCK ON WOOD)
I am the UPS guy, and I highly resent that you think I was late with your package.
I mean, I only get a 4 hour lunch. After that, and driving my truck around to look for skanky women I only have time to deliver one or two packages. Usually these are "packages" to drug dealers on the South Side who would put a bullet in my brain.
So sorry dude, you'll get your package after I pull over and talk to this nice 'lil piece of bunz ovah here!
Post a Comment
<< Home