Paint Sucks
My apartment complex is remodeling the hallways. They painted in my hallway (19th floor) Wednesday morning. It is now Thursday evening and the fumes are still so strong I need to light candles and open windows to keep air circulation and eliminate headaches. This sucks. A lot. It’s not cool to be poisoned in your own home.
Chicago recently opened Millennium Park, which is a huge park full of some neat stuff. Some of it is kind of silly. For instance, a giant bean made of metal certainly has to have its uses, but I can't see 'em. Anyway it’s cool and since it is definitely summer here, it’s worth checking out between builds of MA2.
Chicago recently opened Millennium Park, which is a huge park full of some neat stuff. Some of it is kind of silly. For instance, a giant bean made of metal certainly has to have its uses, but I can't see 'em. Anyway it’s cool and since it is definitely summer here, it’s worth checking out between builds of MA2.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home