Wednesday, July 07, 2004

Video games raise monsters

Unlike the before-mentioned Spider Lego, items in the news such as THIS suck! As a member of the industry for well over 11 years, I can tell you that no, we don't want to raise evil murderers!!! GAH!!! I will write more about this later.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sasquatchua said...

Actually, I thought this article came down slightly on the pro-free-speech-for-games side, and it's the least annoyed I've been with American McGee in a while.

8:57 PM  
Blogger bwana said...

Does anyone have a link to the story? I missed this one. I saw something possibly similar in the GameSpot news, and recall only being mildly annoyed by McGee then as well. Most days it seems like he's trying to deal as best he can with a cult of personality that he didn't create, but had thrust upon him by EA during the creation of "Alice."

9:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home