The Blog Beginneth
Well its time for me to start letting peeps know what the hell is going on in my life. Seems the easiest way to do that is to initiate a Blog. I've been in Chicago for over a year now, and it is very much becoming my home. I enjoy the massive amounts of public transit, good food, stuff to do, and I even find myself (GASP) getting into sports more. So many hard-core sports fans surround me on all sides, so I can't really help it! :)
I must thank Mr. Tim Sanders for the name of my Blog. He didn't realize it, but he chose it when he called me the exile in one of HIS Blog entries. I found the name fitting and thus, I embraced it. I find it more flattering than some of the other names he has adorned me with.
Work is going crazy-well. I find myself fighting a battle between staying hungry and just looking at what the team I am on has wrought vs. staying hungry and keeping the polish level high. But I also like to tell myself those are high-class conflicts to have. We have tomorrow off but I'm going to stop in to try to keep up with my bug count and put some finishing touches on some of my levels that have already been declared "content complete." The majority of my tasks have to do with multiplayer, but I also tune the weapons balance and vehicles through a complex XLS document that I think would even make Mr. David Fung take pause! :)
Anyway, I'll try to keep posting stuff as news comes up. Hope anyone visiting has at least some fun with the data entered here!
INIT BLOG!
I must thank Mr. Tim Sanders for the name of my Blog. He didn't realize it, but he chose it when he called me the exile in one of HIS Blog entries. I found the name fitting and thus, I embraced it. I find it more flattering than some of the other names he has adorned me with.
Work is going crazy-well. I find myself fighting a battle between staying hungry and just looking at what the team I am on has wrought vs. staying hungry and keeping the polish level high. But I also like to tell myself those are high-class conflicts to have. We have tomorrow off but I'm going to stop in to try to keep up with my bug count and put some finishing touches on some of my levels that have already been declared "content complete." The majority of my tasks have to do with multiplayer, but I also tune the weapons balance and vehicles through a complex XLS document that I think would even make Mr. David Fung take pause! :)
Anyway, I'll try to keep posting stuff as news comes up. Hope anyone visiting has at least some fun with the data entered here!
INIT BLOG!

1 Comments:
Hey, Chuji. Good on you for getting on the blogwagon. I'm looking forward to seeing what you post!
If you can run the built-in XML/RSS feed (yeah, yeah, it's Atom, I know) from your blog settings, please do so!
Post a Comment
<< Home