Friday, August 13, 2004

Comp Update

Ok so what blew was my old motherboard, not the CPU I recently bought. And what I did was 100% my fault anyway. Which sucks. What I am going to do is Ebay the CPU and keep the new Video Card. I have already ordered a new PC which should arrive on Thursday the 19th. Ill slap my new Video Card into it and enjoy the bliss. Check the specs:

Motherboard : Asus P4C800-E Deluxe
Processor : Intel Pentium 4 3.4 GHz 512K Cache 800MHz FSB with Hyper-Threading Technology
Memory : (2 GB Total) 2x1GB DDR 400 Mhz PC3200
Hard Drive : 120 GB - 7200 Rpm (Serial ATA)
Serial ATA Controler : Integrated Two-port Serial ATA controller
Hard disk drive cooling device : CoolDrive 4
Optical Drive : 16x DVD-ROM
Sound Card : Creative Sound Blaster Audigy 2 ZS Gamer
Video Card : ATI Radeon X800 PRO AGP 8X 256MB DDR video card
Network Card : 10/100 MB 3Com Etherlink Pci Network Card
Removable Storage : 1.44 MB Floppy Disk Drive
USB ports : 4 USB ports (2 Front and 2 Back)
PCI card : 4 Ports Usb 2.0 Pci Card (bringing total in-comp USB to 8)
Power Supply : 480W Thermaltake Power Supply
Case : 17 Inch Chenbro X-Pider Grey
Case accessories : Neon Light Sound sensitive ( Red )
Case accessories (2) : Additional case fans (w/color led)

Yes that cost some bucks, but I can't wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home