Saturday, August 07, 2004

GOD DAMNIT

Today we had a playtest between us and Microsoft test. Now it wouldn't be fair to say they kicked our ass, because we had such a poor showing our ass wasn't even there to be kicked. I swear to god we set RECORDS for quickest losses. This left me in such a foul mood that I am still very angry about the whole thing.

DAMN.

It may or may not be a surprise to everyone that I have some perfectionist tendencies, and when I get my butt handed to me in (a) an online game and (b) an online game I spend 10 to 12 hours a DAY making I only see red. I guess I can console myself by saying that while I make the game, the MS testers (who, by the way, are very good and I hope they don't think I'm angry at THEM, because I'm not) are playing said game all day every day.
I just hope we have a better showing next time.

Hat's off to you, MS test. But I'm gunning for you now, and I'm thirsty for blood! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home