Nice games
The new Medal of Honor game for the PC has just released a demo, and all I can say is that EA looked at Call of Duty, saw it was kicking their WW2 ass, and came back STRONG. This demo is awesome, and I can't wait for the full game.
In other gaming news, I got a cheap copy of Contract J.A.C.K. for the PC and I must say that it isn't as bad as the reviews make it out to be. I'm actually enjoying it, but perhaps the fact that I only paid 9.99 for it is influencing me a bit.
I also ordered a copy of the new Terminator game from (shudder) Infogrames. All previous Infogrames Terminator games have been CRAP and CRAP, but for some reason I took a chance with this one. I got free shipping, so I don't get it in my hands until Tuesday. I'll let you know.
Other than that, today is the last day that the boats are out @ navy pier. They leave tomorrow as the summer season closes (and the children go back to school). Checked them out and even though it is super-tourist in make, it was fun. BTW I can see the navy pier fireworks from my apt window, which isn't a bad thing at all!
In other gaming news, I got a cheap copy of Contract J.A.C.K. for the PC and I must say that it isn't as bad as the reviews make it out to be. I'm actually enjoying it, but perhaps the fact that I only paid 9.99 for it is influencing me a bit.
I also ordered a copy of the new Terminator game from (shudder) Infogrames. All previous Infogrames Terminator games have been CRAP and CRAP, but for some reason I took a chance with this one. I got free shipping, so I don't get it in my hands until Tuesday. I'll let you know.
Other than that, today is the last day that the boats are out @ navy pier. They leave tomorrow as the summer season closes (and the children go back to school). Checked them out and even though it is super-tourist in make, it was fun. BTW I can see the navy pier fireworks from my apt window, which isn't a bad thing at all!

2 Comments:
Stunned to see no mention of X-Box Live-enabled Guilty Gear on this list.
Im not as huge a fan of 2D Fighting games as I once was. If someone at work picks it up Ill give it a look-see.
Post a Comment
<< Home