Sunday, August 29, 2004

Weekend for the Gods

Had a nice weekend. Slept in Saturday, hooked up with my friend Josh who flew in from the Bay Area for the weekend. We hung out and geek'd, then we went to Pizza where I promptly blew all of my flex points for my diet. Was good.

Sundy I slept in again, played mucho FarCry on my new PC, and then went to see Hero with Josh and Ellen. FarCry is awesome, Hero is just ok but has lots of nice visuals.

Now I intend to play a bit more FarCry and then end the evening by continuing to re-read The Hobbit. Funny, after so much tom-foolery I really can't wait to get back into the world of Assault and 'Mechs (and Wolfs who happen to be Alone).

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blew off or "blew out"? I remember that famous Chicago pizza like it was yesterday...

11:55 AM  
Blogger Sasquatchua said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:09 PM  
Blogger Sasquatchua said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:09 PM  
Blogger Chuji said...

Why did you remove your posts, herr criz?

1:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home