Thursday, September 02, 2004

Its THURSDAY!

Hello all. Been chugging along on the MA2 Choo Choo. Getting stuff all nice and squeaky for the release has been the name of the game for awhile now. Good stuff.

I bought a pair of noise-cancelling headphones from Bose and I must say I am impressed. You put them on and then enable the noise reduction and WOW its like magic. Sound just fades away. Once you have music / whatever going through as well its like the audio outside world is completely shut off. It works well in most all situations. I can't wait to try it out on my flight home this Xmas.

By the way, the PS2 game "Dog's Life" is awesome. I'm serious. No really, I am! You should check it out! I can't stop playing it! It is a dog game with SANDBOX GAMEPLAY. I hate that marketing term but it works here. I love pooping and sniffing and begging for treats and just being a dog! WOOF!

Aside from that not much is new!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home