Saturday, September 18, 2004

"As many people that read your blog..."

Hello. Its been a week. Sorry about that.

We've been bringing our dev. kits home to play MechAssault2 on Live from different network setups and to test the heck out of it. It's still a hoot. Sometimes I worry about the fact that many of the gametypes are not only team oriented, they DEMAND teamwork or you will get punished. I think this is the right way to go (or I wouldn't have helped make it that way) but it is possible the 1st experience a player has with the game is a poor one if his team-mates are not up to snuff.

The quote at the head of this entry is from the head of MA2. I told him I wanted a radio serial about my actions and his reply suggested a low audiance number. I would have to say I agree :)

Other than that, my sister is in town is nary a week and I can't wait!

1 Comments:

Blogger bwana said...

After all the crap P-A was discussing about how great the online component of Splinter Cell is, but how many people have just ignored it in favor of deathmatch (and haven't told the other players), I worry about what you discuss. Then again, if there is some way players can hook up with "trusted" servers or easily play with a clan/friends, it should be sweet.

You see HALO2 is all over the net? In French?

11:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home