Yahoo News, by the way, ditches their stories faster than A Very Fast Thing Going Even Faster Than You Think It Might. When I post Yahoo News stories, I usually copy the text, put it within <blockquote> tags, and add a link to the story. Otherwise, like this link, you get a 404 and no context at all. If I have extra time, I go to news.google.com and look for other sources of the same story -- ones that may stay around longer.
1 Comments:
Yahoo News, by the way, ditches their stories faster than A Very Fast Thing Going Even Faster Than You Think It Might. When I post Yahoo News stories, I usually copy the text, put it within <blockquote> tags, and add a link to the story. Otherwise, like this link, you get a 404 and no context at all. If I have extra time, I go to news.google.com and look for other sources of the same story -- ones that may stay around longer.
I'm just sayin’.
Post a Comment
<< Home