Watching der weight
So ever since I have dropped below 200lbs (yay! I am 195 as of last Monday) Weight Watchers says I have 24 pts a day. Even with flex points that's 29pts a day average (roughly 1450 calories a day if I eat ZERO fat which is hard to do) and I am sure that is too little for me. I find myself (for the first time since my diet started) being hungry and even a bit fatigued.
SO I am going to set my goal to be whatever I weigh this coming Monday. I want to see what Weight Watchers says I should do to maintain my weight on a daily pts level. In other words, I think I have reached the end of my weight loss road! I'll anounce my weight on Monday, but I am guessing I will be about 193lbs, for a total loss of 174lbs over 545days (about 2.25lbs a week). It's time to switch to maintenance instead of loss. Wow. What a journey.
FYI don't worry about "even a bit fatigued" mom; I know you pick up on stuff like that. :) I'm fine.
BTW according to this I should be eating 2473 calories a day to maintain my weight. Wow, I'm at like 1/2 of that. It also says "Do not go below 1200 calories per day unless you are on a medically supervised weight loss program or after consultation with your doctor" which is what 24pts a day is (1200 calories). So since I am right on the edge of "hey jerk, go see a doctor before you eat less" I think it's a good stopping point.
God I can't even imagine with 2473 calories a day is like. WOOF! That's a lot of food.
SO I am going to set my goal to be whatever I weigh this coming Monday. I want to see what Weight Watchers says I should do to maintain my weight on a daily pts level. In other words, I think I have reached the end of my weight loss road! I'll anounce my weight on Monday, but I am guessing I will be about 193lbs, for a total loss of 174lbs over 545days (about 2.25lbs a week). It's time to switch to maintenance instead of loss. Wow. What a journey.
FYI don't worry about "even a bit fatigued" mom; I know you pick up on stuff like that. :) I'm fine.
BTW according to this I should be eating 2473 calories a day to maintain my weight. Wow, I'm at like 1/2 of that. It also says "Do not go below 1200 calories per day unless you are on a medically supervised weight loss program or after consultation with your doctor" which is what 24pts a day is (1200 calories). So since I am right on the edge of "hey jerk, go see a doctor before you eat less" I think it's a good stopping point.
God I can't even imagine with 2473 calories a day is like. WOOF! That's a lot of food.

2 Comments:
Dood, congratulations!
Holy crap, you weigh less than I do!
Seriously... I think you're under where I'm at as well. Although it's pretty close.
Post a Comment
<< Home