Exciting days
We had a meeting yesterday to discuss business opportunities with publishers (sorry for being vague) and it went very well. I was stoked to be in the meeting and we learned some valuable pitching information as well as being received in a very positive light.
I imported Coded Arms for the PSP and can't get enough of it. Fun, fun 1st person shooter for a portable. I wish it had infrastructure, but ah well... I recommend checking it out when it comes out in your native land (the 6th of July here in
It is HOT here in
Today I am going to go see George Romero's Land of the Dead and I can't wait. Dawn of the Dead was ass-kicking and this looks to be as well.
Well, short update but there you have it. Have a great day!

2 Comments:
Land of the dead sucks. Skip it. :(
Aw, no! You gotta write more than that! I am anxious to hear your thoughts on it. It appears to have been a love-it or meh-it film.
Post a Comment
<< Home