E3 AHOY!
Well I'm off to E3 in LA tomorrow. Huzah! They should really just rename E3 to "Videogame Homecoming" since my favorite part about it is the fact that so many of my friends get to all be in the same spot at the same time.
Past few weeks have been a might stressful for reasons I can't publicly disclose yet, but things are looking up! More on that later. Yeah, yeah, I know I am famous for promising updates and not delivering. Sue me! :)
Quick list of some stuff I have played recently:
Cold Winter for PS2 = Try. Fun.
Close Combat: First to Fight for XB = Bye-bye. Not fun.
SWAT 4 for the PC = Buy. Tons of fun.
Electro-Plankton for the DS = Try. Quirky and fun for a bit.
ATV for PsP = Try. Very close to a buy but not quite.
See you all @ E3!!!
Past few weeks have been a might stressful for reasons I can't publicly disclose yet, but things are looking up! More on that later. Yeah, yeah, I know I am famous for promising updates and not delivering. Sue me! :)
Quick list of some stuff I have played recently:
Cold Winter for PS2 = Try. Fun.
Close Combat: First to Fight for XB = Bye-bye. Not fun.
SWAT 4 for the PC = Buy. Tons of fun.
Electro-Plankton for the DS = Try. Quirky and fun for a bit.
ATV for PsP = Try. Very close to a buy but not quite.
See you all @ E3!!!

1 Comments:
I love you, Jeffrey!
Moma
Post a Comment
<< Home