Got hustled by Kung Fu!
I just got back from a screening of Kung Fu Hustle that was presented by Rotten Tomatoes. I dare say that I thought that KFH was better than Shaolin Soccer which I also liked very much. This movie has great comedy, action, and... well... defies really any rational explanation. I just recommend seeing it if you are into good movies.
I also just found out that the Newberry Muffins I have been enjoying are actually 260 calories, NOT 130. I usually catch how many servings are in a container, but for some reason this one slipped past me. That means that the muffin is 5 Weight-Watcher points, not 3. Not the end of the world but it means I ate into some of my flex points earlier than I intended this week (literally I guess). D'OH!
And the best for last. Tim Sanders, a good friend of mine who left the industry to pursue his writing, is going to be published! Read about it here! Way to go Tim, my hat is off to you!!!
I also just found out that the Newberry Muffins I have been enjoying are actually 260 calories, NOT 130. I usually catch how many servings are in a container, but for some reason this one slipped past me. That means that the muffin is 5 Weight-Watcher points, not 3. Not the end of the world but it means I ate into some of my flex points earlier than I intended this week (literally I guess). D'OH!
And the best for last. Tim Sanders, a good friend of mine who left the industry to pursue his writing, is going to be published! Read about it here! Way to go Tim, my hat is off to you!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home