Friday, February 11, 2005

Long time no post

Sorry for the post-lag, been doing things other than posting. D'OH!

I would like to welcome Raishin Max Wanamaker to the world. The newest member of the Wanamaker family was born on Feb. 11th and is a massive 8.62lbs. I would like to point out that Raishin's middle name firmly puts him in the honored role of MAXIMUM WANAMAKER and judging by his birth weight he is getting an excellent start!

Weather has been kind of schizophrenic here lately. We have super-cold snow days followed by 40 to 60 degree "bliss" days. It's a nice (if not chaotic) weather pattern actually.

I've been trying to become reeducated on UnrealED. Mostly it’s intuitive but some parts of its FSM compiler leave a lot to be desired. For instance, if I manage to create an error further down the hierarchy with a function call in a specific script, the damn compiler won't catch that on compile. WTF? Why have hierarchies I have to step through by hand to find dependency errors on? Sigh... Maybe I should stop scripting bugs and just make the game! :) When it DOES work I can make magic (game-making without coders! YES!) lol

Rachel was in town yesterday and we all had dinner together last night. It was me, Rachel's mother, and Ellen at The Greek Islands. Was pretty good food and I stayed on point! Speaking of on point I have found I really like the Subway Veggie sandwich. Yummy and only 9 points for a foot long.

Anyway that's it for now! Have a good one!

1 Comments:

Blogger bwana said...

Thanks, pally. The kid's doing great!

11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home