Monday, December 20, 2004

About to travel to Sacramento

Christmas is close!

First of all, I stepped on the scales this morning to see I now weight 260 pounds. I started my weight loss adventure on March 8th, 2004. On that day I weighed 367 pounds. That's right ladies and gentlemen, I have lost 107 pounds in 288 days. That's about 0.37152778 lbs a day! (give or take)

Second of all, I have been playing FAR too much World of Warcraft. I now have two characters, each occupying a different server. I started with a Hunter on a Carebear server (no PvP) which is now @ lvl 27 I believe. I also had a lvl 14 Warrior on that server which I have since deleted. I now mainly play my lvl 25 Warrior on a PvP server. The game kicks ass! It's funny when a game cuts into my gaming time, lol. I am striving to avoid the RW situation (which I am far from, I am happy to say). If you know what RW stands for (initials) you get the reference. If you don't, I ain't telling ya! :)

Finally, work is actually pretty busy today what with new content for MA2 and.... other projects and their meetings. I do look forward to flying out Wednesday but I will have plenty to do until then.

Take care and happy holidays!

6 Comments:

Blogger Sasquatchua said...

Sebastian's ass misses his Chuji. We'll have to bring him along.

3:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Timmeh sez:

Very impressive sir!

As your partner in WoW-crimes, I have to say I think playing a lot of a game for a couple of weeks is far from the bad place. When you have multiple accounts for the purpose of creating parties *all by yourself*, and you're missing work deadlines, then we'll talk.

Abandoning all other games in favor of WoW? Well that's just good solid sense.

Which reminds me, you wanna play tonight? ;-)

As for all of the "Hey are you visiting the Bay Area?" questioning, let me cut through the claptrap. You *ARE* visiting the Bay Area. I didn't ask, I told. We can discuss the fine details of when and how, but the bold strokes plan has been laid, and there will be no compromising!

7:31 AM  
Blogger bwana said...

Hey, pally. Make sure and convey some lurv from me to all the Bay Area freakies when you get down there.

107 pounds?! That's teh awesum. I'll have to get RN to send some of those pics, so I can see what she's talking about!

11:41 PM  
Blogger Sasquatchua said...

Chuji's nickname is Kitten? When did this happen?

9:47 AM  
Blogger Chuji said...

Kitten = My sister's cat (one of two, actually.)
Mr. Gimp = My nickname. Get it right Josh!
Love will be shared, Mr. Wanamaker! LOVE SHARE INIT!!!!

10:46 AM  
Blogger bwana said...

"Chuji Kitten Gregg"

I am in fear.

11:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home