Monday, December 27, 2004

California Update

Hey all. Christmas has been full thus far! Full of calories!!! God DAMN my mother's home-made fudge.

Spent Xmas day at my Aunt's house in Belmont (about 1/2 hr south of San Francisco for you non-bay area folk. Been spending the rest of the time with my sister at Sacramento, having an amazing time. On the 28th my Dad and my Sister and I are going to Tahoe to ski (if they have any snow) and gamble on the Nevada side (if they don't have any snow). Should be tons of fun. After that I am going down to San Jose on the 30th to see my old fellow Circuis Freaks as well as all my other friends. I spend New Year's Day there and then head back to Sacramento for a farewell dinner. I fly back to Chicago on the 2nd from Sacramento Airport.

My sister asked for and received a GPS for Christmas (your welcome Lori) and we have been Geocache hunting with it three time now. Man that's some fun stuff. It is also neat to be able to tell where you are right down to the foot. Tech = cool. Perhaps I should get myself my own GPS to go Geocache hunting in Chicago...

Anyway, that's about all of the update I have for you all now. Hope Christmas was merry for all!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home