Tuesday, February 15, 2005

From Software to Hardware

Hello all.

From Software has rapidly become one of my favorite developers. I just recently imported Metal Wolf Chaos from them and I must say their odd mix of great action and quirky comedy is really cool. I honestly don't know if it was MEANT to be quirky but I find it highly likely. You play the 47th president of the USA who gets into a 'Mech suit to kick terrorist ass. It's funny. From Software also did the excellent Otogi games. They are not only some of the most beautiful Xbox games on store shelves they are fun and action packed as well! AND you don't have to import them if you are in the USA, they are out domestically.

Project Snowblind comes out soon. My friends @ Crystal Dynamics worked on it. Support the cause and buy a copy!

At work I have been trying to re-wrap my head around text scripting with an FSM (Finite State Machine for those who don't know). Its been awhile since I did it and my readjustment into it is slower than I feel comfortable with, esp. since I did pretty much the entire design workload in Superman and Blood Omen 2 using FSM. I blame UnrealED's scripting language, personally :)

I have other exciting news but I don't want to jinx it by talking about it here. So I'll just tantalize you all with a "more info as events warrant" line! HA!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sasquatchua said...

OK, come on. You can't just leave it at that. Just admit that you miss us and that you're heading up a new Day 1 SF branch and we can all breathe a sigh of relief.

The only other thing I can think of is that you're getting your own sitcom, but that seems unlikely. Since you don't live in LA.

1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home