Back from E3
Well I landed about 2 hours ago, took the train home, and now... I AM HOME! Woot and all that.
E3 was very fun, but I find every year that I need less and less time on the show floor to see what I want to see and more time is devoted to reunion aspects. It was good to see Josh, Rachel, Bwana-Sama, Lee, Timmeh, Caroline, BIG KURT BUSH!, and so on (forgive me if I left you out!). I do have a lot of notes and comments about the games I saw but I'm giving Day 1 Studios first crack at that info, seeing how they paid me to go and all. :)
Humorous highlights: I bagged tons of swag, some of it under dubious circumstances (as Mr. Coman and attest to!). So far the only item that I am not keeping that has been spoken for is a shirt for Der Milkman. Microsoft seemed to botch their booth this year in my opinion. They had a lot of floor space but the "360" chairs took up too much room (and all had Xbox1 games in them for high comedy value). They SHOULD have taken the opportunity to have a ton of 360 shizzle out on the floor but nooOOOOoooo. I did karaoke at a bar Thursday night. First song was "I'm a believer" by the Monkeys and I had the audience in the palm of my hand. Great times. Other good times were had as well.
Anyway I'm tired and I'm going to bed. Perhaps I will watch some sort of Jedi documentary this weekend...
E3 was very fun, but I find every year that I need less and less time on the show floor to see what I want to see and more time is devoted to reunion aspects. It was good to see Josh, Rachel, Bwana-Sama, Lee, Timmeh, Caroline, BIG KURT BUSH!, and so on (forgive me if I left you out!). I do have a lot of notes and comments about the games I saw but I'm giving Day 1 Studios first crack at that info, seeing how they paid me to go and all. :)
Humorous highlights: I bagged tons of swag, some of it under dubious circumstances (as Mr. Coman and attest to!). So far the only item that I am not keeping that has been spoken for is a shirt for Der Milkman. Microsoft seemed to botch their booth this year in my opinion. They had a lot of floor space but the "360" chairs took up too much room (and all had Xbox1 games in them for high comedy value). They SHOULD have taken the opportunity to have a ton of 360 shizzle out on the floor but nooOOOOoooo. I did karaoke at a bar Thursday night. First song was "I'm a believer" by the Monkeys and I had the audience in the palm of my hand. Great times. Other good times were had as well.
Anyway I'm tired and I'm going to bed. Perhaps I will watch some sort of Jedi documentary this weekend...

2 Comments:
Pffft. It's barely a documentary - that's TOTALLY not how it happened.
Great to see you as well. You fucking rocked that microphone, baybee. You owned that place.
Post a Comment
<< Home