Tuesday, August 09, 2005

FUCKING BLOG SPAM!

Ok so now I made it so only members of my blog can post. So fuck you mr. blog spammer. Fuck you indeed!

UPDATE!
1) I apologize to all my friends that prob. just got inundated with e-mails asking them to register and then telling them I kicked them. I am sorry; I didn't know making you a member would let you post.
2) Brad here in Chicago just 'fessed up to being "Blog Spammer" and causing this chaos. For those in California, he is a good guy so you can mock / lothe him. For Timmeh, Brad IS a designer so you can expand the hate circle if you wish :)
3) Enjoy my blog, and sorry again for the chaos (looks at Brad)

3 Comments:

Blogger Sasquatchua said...

Arr, it be true. I gets a window that asks me if I wish to be postin'.

6:49 PM  
Blogger bwana said...

Jeff took away my posting priveleges.
Now I hate Jeff too!

10:27 PM  
Blogger bwana said...

CrapX0r! I have spam now, too. I blame Jeff.

6:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home