Monday, September 05, 2005

193.4lbs

So as of this morning my scale indicated I am @ 193.4lbs (or 87.72kg for those of you in Japan). I am a damned happy camper here! For maintenance Weight Watchers added 4 points a day to my daily intake, bringing me up to 28pts a day. 4pts is roughly 200 calories a day (minus fat and plus dietary fiber). Every week this is going to be evaluated based on my weight change (gain weight = less points next week, lose weight = more points, etc.). I assume I will slightly gain or slightly lose as this process levels out.
193.4lbs... wow.

1 Comments:

Blogger bwana said...

SO STOKED for you, Chuji. Weird to think you weigh less than I do. So frequently I found myself worried about your health, largely for selfish reasons: I'm happy to think you will be around longer, less likely to have serious health issues, and bein' my pal for decades.

12:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home