Thursday, October 14, 2004

Stop the press!

Our game (MechAssault2: Lone Wolf) has been doing the press circuit lately. You can see new stuff on GameSpot, IGN, Daily Game, GameSpy, and many others. G4TV actually came in and filmed some footage. Was cool. It was funny though, I was being filmed showing off how we make a level when the interviewer said "hey can you face me instead of the monitor" which made perfect sense. BUT, when I did that I turned from Mr. Suave to Mr. Suck and instantly got the giggles and couldn't continue without a break. Ah well, stage fright I guess. I don't know when it is going to air, or even what SHOW it is going to air on. I'll find out.

Anyone need a job?

Still LOVE this.

Well that's about it for this update. I was looking for something funny and pithy to end the post on, but the best I could come up with was this thing.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sasquatchua said...

No offense, but it's physically impossible to write a speech for the prez if I don't have buttons that read either "9-11" or "September the 11th". He just can't have a speech without it.

4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home