Tuesday, October 12, 2004

IM HUGE!


The above pic was done by the talented Ted Naifeh who I worked with on Slave Zero. I dug it up and remembered liking it so I thought I would share it with you all.

Short post, I'm trying to get a game out the door. You guys should all check out Alien Hominid and Evil Genius.

3 Comments:

Blogger bwana said...

It is. Spot on. The pose of furiousness.

3:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Timmeh sez:

You digging Evil Genius? It's one of those games that I really *WANT* to like. I downloaded the demo, and was kind of like "Well then is just ho-hum thus far". And then it crashed :-O So I haven't picked it up yet.

11:41 AM  
Blogger bwana said...

You NEED to find a pair of stomperboots like that, with the crenelations that go around the front. Rarr!

8:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home