I found this pic on the internet a few days ago. It's been my desktop @ home for awhile. I wish I had the balls to do this kind of art on my body. I absolutely respect people who have this much body art, esp. when it looks this good. Enjoy.
Rach put up the Travel channel the other day when they had an expose on hidden secrets of Japan. One of the shorts was about a full body tattoo expert - it said that he actually mandates the right to retrieve and frame his art upon your death. Creepy... reminds me of the guy in Fallout 1... can't remember what his profession was but I do remember that his entire office was corpses he'd worked on.
3 Comments:
Rach put up the Travel channel the other day when they had an expose on hidden secrets of Japan. One of the shorts was about a full body tattoo expert - it said that he actually mandates the right to retrieve and frame his art upon your death. Creepy... reminds me of the guy in Fallout 1... can't remember what his profession was but I do remember that his entire office was corpses he'd worked on.
What if you live longer than the artist? Does your pelt go to the estate? Wow that is like Planescape: Tourment.
I'd hit it.
Post a Comment
<< Home