Friday, October 15, 2004

Prince of Persia 2!

I just played the new demo of Prince of Persia 2 for PC. AWESOME! Can't wait for the full game (I preordered it on Xbox). You can find more info on the game here.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm stunned at the size of demo downloads anymore. It used to be something like this wouldn't even be put on a CD. Hell, during the heyday of CDs of demo s/w, there WEREN'T any demos this big.

How long is the demo, to warrant this ginormousness?

1:31 AM  
Blogger Chuji said...

The demo is 2 levels. The 1st is a mostly combat oriented level which doesn't last long but looks and plays well. The 2nd is the "meat" with puzzles and what I expect is more of the traditional gameplay in the full retail game.

9:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home