Saturday, October 30, 2004

Certification

We are busy getting our game ready for certification testing. For those who don't know that's the final process. If the cert test is successful the trigger is pulled and the game is sent to manufacturing. Needless to say this is a busy time as we try to get the perfect product out the door.

In other news, I kinda feel luke-warm about the new GTA after playing it for awhile. It doesn't do anything WRONG per-se, it just doesn't do anything strikingly NEW. I know it will sell more than the bible and everyone will rave over it, but I'm going to have to say I much preferred Vice City over San Andreas. Two player split-screen is fun though.

Tomorrow is Halloween. Does your child have a costume?

Anyway, I consumed today with nothing but MechAssault2 and.... well that's it. I can't complain though. Actually I don't DARE complain. The poor programmers have basically not left the office, um, ever. One poor soul even came in on the last day or two of his honeymoon.

I know I keep mentioning this, but Alien Hominid really has me excited. Their FAQ page under "are you hiring" asks for you not to submit your resume unless you worked on Gunstar Heroes. Awesome. Gunstar references make me even more excited for the game.

Anyway, take it easy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home