Please god, let it ship.
HEY! IT'S THE 1ST PIC OF OUR SECRET 'MECH IN MA2!!!!
We've been busting our collective ass trying to get our game out the door. We are close, so close. Every bug stings now, as time to fix these things is preciously short. I know we will make it, its just so close now.
GTA:SA is out and cool. I really like it, but it's not like they did anything amazingly new. It's more GTA, and that's what I wanted and expected. 2Player is cool and I am glad to have that, though.
Hm... other than that some cool stuff going on but I'll save that for another post. I just didn't want to go a whole week with no news. Later!
We've been busting our collective ass trying to get our game out the door. We are close, so close. Every bug stings now, as time to fix these things is preciously short. I know we will make it, its just so close now.
GTA:SA is out and cool. I really like it, but it's not like they did anything amazingly new. It's more GTA, and that's what I wanted and expected. 2Player is cool and I am glad to have that, though.
Hm... other than that some cool stuff going on but I'll save that for another post. I just didn't want to go a whole week with no news. Later!

3 Comments:
Lori Sez:
You might want to check-y that link-y, bro... I don't think it goes where you want it to go...
Fixed the link!
Don't make me giggle at work.
:-)
Post a Comment
<< Home