Saturday, February 03, 2007

A small bit 'o news

Hey everyone!

The cat is out of the bag and I am not able to keep up with the number of people I need to tell. SO, as I catch up and contact everyone I can I figured this would be a good venue to spread the news.

Jeong and I are getting married! She said yes (BAHAHAHAH!!!! I fooled her!) mere days ago!

We are planning a 2008 wedding to give both my current project at work and her schooling time to ferment.

Anyway, there it is! Whooo!!!! Uh, I don’t know what else to say! :)

3 Comments:

Blogger bwana said...

WOOOOOOOOO!

6:54 PM  
Blogger weezie said...

Congratulations!!!!!

I don't think you fooled anybody. You're a terrific guy!

2:53 PM  
Blogger Sasquatchua said...

Hope you don't mind... I actually paid her a considerable sum to say yes. Couldn't have you moving away from Chicago if things had gone the other way!

1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home