And the verdict is...
So I talked to my doctor today. But FIRST a short story:
Thursday I heard nada from my doc. Friday I heard nada so I called them. I got the after-hours phone message (at 2:00pm!) and decided to just leave a message; the after-hours dude would have just told me to call Monday anyway (or given me the “If this is an emergency dial 9-1-1” line). This morning I called and they claim I was supposed to call to ask for the results. I told them about the message I left and they claimed to not know about that. So I responded with a “Well I am calling now!”
They said the doc would call me back.
He did. About 22 minutes ago. So all is fine with my colon. No cancer. No hideous creature growing inside my bowels. The polyps apparently were irritated but contained no dangerous anything.
NOW I need to call my primary care physician and see what is what. But I thought you would all like to know that thus far I am fine.
Thursday I heard nada from my doc. Friday I heard nada so I called them. I got the after-hours phone message (at 2:00pm!) and decided to just leave a message; the after-hours dude would have just told me to call Monday anyway (or given me the “If this is an emergency dial 9-1-1” line). This morning I called and they claim I was supposed to call to ask for the results. I told them about the message I left and they claimed to not know about that. So I responded with a “Well I am calling now!”
They said the doc would call me back.
He did. About 22 minutes ago. So all is fine with my colon. No cancer. No hideous creature growing inside my bowels. The polyps apparently were irritated but contained no dangerous anything.
NOW I need to call my primary care physician and see what is what. But I thought you would all like to know that thus far I am fine.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home