Monday, April 10, 2006

Weather permitting

Wow the weather is nice today; this whole WEEK even! See me enjoying the park in the nice sun there to the right? Eh? EH? :)

Hello all! Had quite the good weekend, actually. I went and saw Rob Zombie at the Aragon Ballroom. That was a lot of fun but there were two glaring problems. First, the audio (for whatever reason) SUCKED in the venue. I haven’t been there before so I don’t know WHY it sucked or if that is typical but it did. Second, one of the opening acts didn’t play. Oh yeah, and I had to go home a bit early because I got sick and puked in the toilet. Fun stuff.

Aside from that I enjoyed the weather very much and had a calm, relaxing time. Mostly the biggest thing on my mind is “what the heck is up with my health as of late” but that’s getting taken care of as best it can. As always updates on said subject will find their way here. Many of you have asked for details and for the most part I believe I have provided same. If you feel you want to know more just give me a ring on an e-mail.

Anyway, take it easy!

1 Comments:

Blogger bwana said...

I'll mail ya.

Sad to hear the sound was bad, more sad to hear you got puke-y.

2:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home