Gluten-Free Beer Please!
So today I started to eat... well not gluten FREE but gluten conscious I guess. I have no confirmation that I have Celiac Disease but this was based on doctor advice until I get the word on-high (she suggested I reduce gluten intake in the short term until we know for sure).
Lots of gluten-free stuff is GOOD! I had a shepherd’s pot pie, a frozen Indian food dinner, some gluten-free cookies (ginger!) that made my do the Homer Simpson drool, some gluten-free rice cereal that was really tasty... nice! All of this is readily available at Whole Foods and there is one of THOSE within walking distance of my house. So all should work out if I do indeed have Celiac Disease (and if I don’t, I found some tasty treats!).
I’m going to see Rob Zombie next weekend with some friends. Live! I really like his new album although I will totally admit it isn’t standard RZ fare... it has more of a swing feel to it. I could see this change occurring in his album Sinister Urge so I am not surprised. Good stuff though!
WOAH (running out to window). Wow cool thunderstorm happening right now in Chicago (about 8:00pm on 04/02/06)! KABOOM!!!! Well back on track:
I would like to take a moment of my blog’s time to thank Jeong for being there for me. With all this weird health stuff (still unsolved, still more tests and specialists to see to make sure all is well) as well as work-related stress, I am not always the most fun dude to hang out with. She is always there for me. So I just wanted to take a public forum to give a big shout out. Jeong, I love you!!!!
P.S., someone makes a freaking gluten-free beer!!!!! :)
Lots of gluten-free stuff is GOOD! I had a shepherd’s pot pie, a frozen Indian food dinner, some gluten-free cookies (ginger!) that made my do the Homer Simpson drool, some gluten-free rice cereal that was really tasty... nice! All of this is readily available at Whole Foods and there is one of THOSE within walking distance of my house. So all should work out if I do indeed have Celiac Disease (and if I don’t, I found some tasty treats!).
I’m going to see Rob Zombie next weekend with some friends. Live! I really like his new album although I will totally admit it isn’t standard RZ fare... it has more of a swing feel to it. I could see this change occurring in his album Sinister Urge so I am not surprised. Good stuff though!
WOAH (running out to window). Wow cool thunderstorm happening right now in Chicago (about 8:00pm on 04/02/06)! KABOOM!!!! Well back on track:
I would like to take a moment of my blog’s time to thank Jeong for being there for me. With all this weird health stuff (still unsolved, still more tests and specialists to see to make sure all is well) as well as work-related stress, I am not always the most fun dude to hang out with. She is always there for me. So I just wanted to take a public forum to give a big shout out. Jeong, I love you!!!!
P.S., someone makes a freaking gluten-free beer!!!!! :)

2 Comments:
Aw! Mer mer.
"Mer" is the sound a cat makes when you wake it up out of a deep sleep. Like a little model plane engine starting up. It's also a term of affection when something is precious. :)
No Rob Zombie in JAPAN. I SUFFER!
Also, "mer mer..."
Post a Comment
<< Home