The day before sucked.
So today was the procedure. The fasting / “emptying” on Thursday was WAY worse than the actual procedure. I’ll post more about that soon; you are here to read about the procedure itself.
My upper GI was fine, 100% A-OK. My lower GI had a couple of polyps the doctor removed that are getting the ‘ol biopsy treatment. I hear about those by next Thursday. The whole ordeal (once in the hospital) was a snap! I basically went in, got into a robe and onto a bed, got an intravenous, passed out, and BAM it was over!
Afterward we went to Walker Brothers and I PIGGED. OUT. MMMMM!!!!!
So this weekend Jeong and I are going to chill (chill baby, chill!). I’ll post more when I get a chance.
Enjoy your weekend!
My upper GI was fine, 100% A-OK. My lower GI had a couple of polyps the doctor removed that are getting the ‘ol biopsy treatment. I hear about those by next Thursday. The whole ordeal (once in the hospital) was a snap! I basically went in, got into a robe and onto a bed, got an intravenous, passed out, and BAM it was over!
Afterward we went to Walker Brothers and I PIGGED. OUT. MMMMM!!!!!
So this weekend Jeong and I are going to chill (chill baby, chill!). I’ll post more when I get a chance.
Enjoy your weekend!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home