posted by Chuji at 7:16 PM
Don't be grumpy... I can get you some primo cat ass to scratch if you need an emotional upper.
I have nothing that can possibly top JP's offer. Your RSS feed isn't updating anymore, for some reason.
To be fair, neither is yours. According to my window, this is the last thing you've posted:http://brian.wanamaker.com/mybicycle/2006/02/blog-post.htmlIf you've changed your RSS feed, I don't know what it is.
Freakin' weird. Firefox shows the feed in the top part. I should put a button in there for non Firefox users, but in the meantime, here's the feed URL:http://brian.wanamaker.com/mybicycle/mybicycle.xml
Post a Comment
<< Home
4 Comments:
Don't be grumpy... I can get you some primo cat ass to scratch if you need an emotional upper.
I have nothing that can possibly top JP's offer.
Your RSS feed isn't updating anymore, for some reason.
To be fair, neither is yours. According to my window, this is the last thing you've posted:
http://brian.wanamaker.com/mybicycle/2006/02/blog-post.html
If you've changed your RSS feed, I don't know what it is.
Freakin' weird. Firefox shows the feed in the top part. I should put a button in there for non Firefox users, but in the meantime, here's the feed URL:
http://brian.wanamaker.com/mybicycle/mybicycle.xml
Post a Comment
<< Home